- Trigger Level
- Hi Trigger Range
If you're addicted to the indispensable juice of a high gain amp or a string of stomp boxes, you need this pedal. Because along with your hot-wired tones, you're probably getting a generous helping of noise. Equipped with three selectable types of noise reduction, Hiss, Mid, and Full, the Smart Gate bites down on sizzle and hum but lets the smallest detail of your playing through. With its uncanny ability to sense precisely when -and how fast -to engage, this little genius will never get in your way, so you can wring every last bit of sustain out of that chord without being cut off. Originally designed by Scholz Research and Development, the Smart Gate has been completely updated with a hardwire bypass, precise threshold trigger, and new cleaner circuitry. Open or closed, it adds virtually nothing to your signal. We've also squeezed this baby down from half space rack size to a slender stomp box, leaving plenty of room underfoot for your newly tamed effects.
Power: Single 9 volt battery or Dunlop ECB-003 AC adapter
Controls: Footswitch toggles Effect On/Bypass (red LED indicates on) Trigger Level knob allows adjusting the threshold level of gate Three-position switch selects type of noise reduction: Hiss, Mid Range, or Fuji Gate LED shows level of noise reduction
- 4-3/8" x 2-3/8" x 1-1/4"
- (2009-05-07) MXR M-135 Smart Gate by MusikSchmidt
- (2009-09-24) MXR Smart Gate Noise Reduction Pedal Video Demo by TunnelVision Music
- (2012-04-16) [????] 1215? Todays Gear MXR ??? Smart Gate M135 by Today's Gear
- (2013-01-26) TC Electronic Nova Dynamics Vs MXR Smart Gate Noise Gate Pedals by effectspedalreviews
- (2015-03-04) MXR Smart Gate M135 - Noise Gate (Pavel Marcel) by JamStageCz
- (2015-07-15) Guitar World Recommends - MXR Smart Gate by guitarworld