This device adds a preset amount of gain, using a single control. With a guitar, this lets you boost your signal for lead work, adjust between two different guitars with unmatched output (i.e., humbucker to single coils), or it can supply a permanent boost in a long effects chain where signal drop off is a problem.
Power: Single 9 volt battery or Dunlop ECB-003 AC adapter
Controls: Footswitch toggles amp on/bypass (red LED indicates on) Gain knob adjusts total output volume when micro amp is engaged
- 4-3/8" x 2-3/8" x 1-1/4"
- 0.9 lbs.
- (2009-06-12) MXR Micro Amp by pedaltone.co.uk
- (2009-09-24) MXR M-133 Micro Amp Pedal Video Demo by TunnelVision Music
- (2010-06-09) Stompbox Walkthrough Video: MXR Micro Amp by GearWire
- (2010-07-08) MXR Micro Amp Boost Pedal by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2011-03-04) GEAR UP: MXR M133 Micro Amp by TMNtv
- (2011-05-26) MXR Micro Amp by UpsizingGear
- (2011-12-30) MXR Micro Chorus FX Pedal Demo by TheToneshack
- (2012-02-17) MXR ??? Micro Amp M133 by BuzzbeeTV
- (2012-04-10) [????] 574? Todays Gear MXR ??? ???? ?? M133 by Today's Gear
- (2013-02-04) Micro Ampli MXR - Turbo Guitar #58 by TurboGuitarChannel
- (2016-05-26) MXR Micro Amp Boost Pedal by reverbmarket