Back by popular demand, the MXR flanger creates a variety of wild sounds from dynamic jet plane or cool space effects to short delay, chorus and vibrato. Back off Width to zero to disengage auto-sweep, then use the Manual knob to physically place the effect anywhere along the frequency spectrum; Use with guitar, bass, keyboards or vocals!
Power: Dunlop ECB-004 AC adapter
Controls: Footswitch toggles effect on/bypass (red LED indicates on) Manual knob selects frequency center of effect when auto-sweep is disengaged Width knob at zero disengages auto-sweep, rotates clockwise to increase total phase sweep of effect Speed knob modulates rate of effect Regen knob feeds effect back onto itself at adjustable intensity, increasing the total phase effect
- 5" x 3-3/4" x 1-1/2"
- 1.8 lbs.
- (2009-06-04) MXR M117R Flanger Demo Video by Jim Dunlop
- (2009-09-24) MXR M117 Flanger Pedal Video Demo by TunnelVision Music
- (2010-07-08) MXR Micro Flanger by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2010-07-08) MXR M-117R Flanger by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2010-12-20) FPE-TV MXR M117R Flanger Effect on BASS by FPE-TV
- (2013-11-06) MXR Flanger true bypass mod by Analog Man guitar effects by Analog Man
- (2014-05-06) MXR Flanger by Jim Dunlop
- (2015-04-24) MXR ??? Flanger M117 by BuzzbeeTV