- controls the output volume
- controls the mix between the input signal and the octave signal
This unassuming little box shovels out enough low frequencies to scare a blue whale. It takes your guitar signal, fuzzes it up, then duplicates it two octaves down. You control the output and the mix between the dry signal and the effect. Using it 100% wet is quite an experience, but more recognizable sounds appear as you dial In more dry signal. The Blue Box is known for having a chaotic personality that can make each session a totally unique experience!
Power: Single 9 volt battery or Dunlop ECB-002 AC adapter
Controls: Footswitch toggles effect on/bypass (red LED indicates on) Output knob sets total output gain Blend knob adjusts ratio of dry (clean) with wet (effects) signal
- 4-3/8" x 2-3/8" x 1-1/4"
- 0.9 lbs.
- (2008-06-17) FPE-TV Demos MXR Blue Box Guitar Pedal by FPE-TV
- (2008-12-31) mxr blue box guitar effects pedal demo by Gearmanndude
- (2009-09-24) MXR M-103 Blue Box Pedal Video Demo by TunnelVision Music
- (2010-07-08) MXR Blue Box Fuzz / Octave by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2010-11-24) MXR Blue Box Terrible Pedal Demo by TheToneshack
- (2011-04-08) GEAR UP: MXR BLUE BOX by TMNtv
- (2011-08-26) MXR Blue Box with Feedback Looper by larkofx
- (2011-10-15) MXR Blue Box by Prymaxe
- (2012-06-06) MXR Blue Box Pedal Demo by TheJRGuitars
- (2012-09-26) MXR BLUE BOX SONG by monks0108
- (2012-11-12) MXR Blue Box Guitar Pedal Octave Fuzz Distortion by Diederich Electronics
- (2014-02-27) MXR Blue Box Octave Fuzz by Jim Dunlop
- (2014-05-31) Stompbox Saturday : May 31, 2014 : MXR Blue Box by SeanPierceJohnson
- (2014-08-16) Blue Box MXR - Turbo Guitar #105 by TurboGuitarChannel
- (2015-08-13) MXR M103 Blue Box Octave Fuzz by reverbmarket
1 review, average score of
|2016-09-02||wiendahl||script reissue||7.5/10||nothing compares 2 u, blue box. your sound is fat and thick and down low and glitchy in all the right ways. fool in the rain solo best eva||not enough control over the sound or the tracking. would be nice to have a switch or a level for just one octave down. must slam output...|