If MXR's M-108 10-Band EQ isn't heavy enough for you, check out its evil twin, the Kerry King 10-Band. Designed in conjunction with the legendary Slayer guitarist, this beastly, tattoo-covered pedal sports the same great features and hardcore construction as the M-108, but the King can punish two amps at once thanks to its dual outputs. Use it as a boost for solos or to create thrash-approved, scooped-mid rhythm tones. Create raging sustain and feedback while getting more thunderous low-end out of your rig than you ever thought possible.
The Kerry King 10-Band EQ: Use with caution. And don't say we didn't warn you.
Power: Dunlop ECB-004 18-volt AC Adapter
- Footswitch toggles effect on/hardwire bypass (illuminated sliders indicates on)
- Ten sliders enable boost or cut up to 12dB at 31.25Hz, 62.5Hz, 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 4kHz, 8kHz, 16kHz
- Separate Input Gain and Output Level sliders (+/- 12dB)
- Dual outputs for stereo applications
- MXR M-109 Six Band Graphic Equalizer
- MXR M-108 Ten Band Graphic Equalizer