For musicians/producers who enjoy the ricochet of short delays or for those of you who are just too lazy to play more than one note per gig.
At the press of what would normally be the bypass footswitch you get endless repeats of the previous split second. It's that simple. One knob to control the Rate/Pitch and a 'Dirt' switch for adding extra length at the expense of cleanliness. Anyone sweating about true bypass? Don't worry, it's very transparent. Plus there's a bypass toggle switch if you're losing sleep.
- (2014-10-03) MWFX Judder by Rectal Hygienist
- (2014-10-04) MWFX Glitch and MWFX Judder with Seppku Memory Loss by Rectal Hygienist
- (2014-10-04) MWFX Judder, Glitch, and Tremolo by Rectal Hygienist
- (2014-10-09) MWFX Judder with Chamber of Sounds Jupiter III by Rectal Hygienist
- (2014-10-11) Dimmed Light Devices Balthasar with Montreal Assembly count to 5 and MWFX Judder by Rectal Hygienist
- (2014-11-17) Judder testing by MWFX
- (2015-04-20) Basic Audio Alter-Destiny with MWFX Judder by Rectal Hygienist
- (2015-04-26) MWFX - Judder by Kayzer
- (2015-07-03) MWFX Judder by Rectal Hygienist
- (2015-10-22) MWFX Judder by BeardTone
- (2015-12-20) @joshgron playing through the judder pedal to get an envelope gated echoverb with subtle modulation/wiggle. Each pause in his playing resets and clears out the reverb to start afresh for the next chord by MWFX
- (2017-02-24) #Repost @datachoirsounds with @repostapp ??? Finally put something of a #pedalboard together after weeks of coming apart. Digging the textures of this @drscientistsounds #drscientist #TheElements along side @fuzzrocious Anomalies @_mwfx_ #judder @solidgo by Dr. Scientist