MW Hand-Built Pedals
I have designed this pedal to create a smooth, warm, dynamic fuzz that sounds good with a variety of guitars and amps. The circuit is based on the Dallas Arbiter fuzz face but with numerous modificatons and much fine tuning.
It uses 2 transistors, Q1 is a NOS silicon PNP item and Q2 is a NOS AC128 PNP germanium. This gives the best of both worlds, the clarity and stability of silicon and the warmth and mojo of germanium.
- Very low background noise
- Cleans up very well from guitar volume pot
- Large amount of volume boost available
- True bypass silent 3PDT footswitch
- Super bright low current LED
- NOS Mullard tone capacitor
- No adaptor input, supplied lithium battery lasts a very long time