MUZA's FD90 is a digital delay and reverb effects pedal, contains 10 excellent delay effects and 11 excellent reverb effects.
- 10 excellent delay effects and 11 excellent reverb effects.
- Stereo input and stereo output.
- Delicate appearance and user-friendly.
- Lightweight and tiny for easy transportation.
- 9V battery power supply.
FD90 Effects Types
- 10-1000ms Stereo Delay
- 1000-3000ms Stereo Delay
- 100-3000ms Pan Mod. Delay
- 10-500ms Mono Delay
- 500-1000ms Mono Delay
- 1000-6000ms Mono Delay
- 10-1000ms Analog Delay
- 10-1000ms Modulated Delay
- 100-3000ms Reverse Delay
- 200-12000ms Sound On Sound Delay
- Room I
- Room II
- Hall I
- Hall II
- Hall III
- Delay Types: 10
- Reverb Types: 11
- Patch Memory: 4
- Guitar Input: 1/4" Stereo phone jack
- Input impedance: 1 Mohms
- Line Output: 1/4" Stereo phone jack
- Output impedance: 100 ohms
- Power Requirements: AC adaptor DC9V/300mA/center minus type or 6LR61 9V battery
- Dimensions: 120(L) x 73(W) x 63(H) mm
- Weight: 360g (including battery)
No forum threads about this effect yet.