MUZA's FD50 is a digital modeling guitar distortion stomp pedal contains 11 well-known guitar distortion tones and models.
- 11 distortion Models based on classic distortion pedal.
- The LED indicates the state and function of concerned knob when you change the model, this way let your performance and edit more convenient.
- Delicate appearance and very easy to use.
- 9V battery power supply.
FD50 Distortion Models:
- Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer
- Digitech Bad Monkey (Tube Overdrive)
- MXR M-104 Distortion+
- Boss DS-1 Distortion
- Dunlop FuzzFace
- Electro-Harmonix Big Muff π
- ProCo Vintage Rat
- DOD FX69 Grunge
- Ibanez SM7 Smash Box
- Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
- DOD FX86 Death Metal
- Distortion Models: 11 Models
- Guitar Input: 1/4" monaural phone jack
- Input impedance: 1Mohms
- Line Output: 1/4" monaural phone jack
- Output impedance: 100 ohms
- Power Requirements: AC adaptor DC9V/300mA/center minus type or 6LR61 9V battery
- Dimensions: 120(L) x 73(W) x 63(H) mm
- Weight: 360g (including battery)
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...