- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
- (2012-11-23) Vintage Musitronics MUTRON II PHASOR guitar effects phase pedal demo by Gearmanndude
- (2014-02-09) Madbean's Nutron - MuTron PhasorII by Grind Customs
- (2015-05-27) Vintage Phaser Shootout: 70s Mu-tron Phaser II vs. 80s Arion SPH-1 by SoaringTortoise
- (2016-01-28) Mutron Phasor 2 by Alex T
- (2016-04-13) Mu-tron Phasor II vs Guyatone Super Phase Sonix by RST Custom Effects
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...