Mugig Crystal Chorus
Submitted on November 12, 2017
- Three different knob: Volume, Speed, Depth.
- Equipped with PT2399 Chip. Low noise, low power consumption.
- Compatible to any 9V, negative tip effect pedal power adapters.
- The Chorus tone is round and smooth, full of musicality and perfectly retains the original guitar tone.
- True Bypass Footswitch: Push down the footswitch to switch between effects and bypass status.
- Power: Power input. Using only 9V adapter, negative tip.
- Volume Knob: Rotating the knob clockwise turn up the volume, while rotating it counterclockwise will turn down the volume.
- Speed Knob: Rotating the knob clockwise the speed of Chorus will be faster, while rotating it counterclockwise the speed will be slower.
- Depth Knob: Rotating it clockwise increases the depth, whereas counterclockwise rotation reduces the depth.
- Output Jack: Connect this jack to your amp or to the input of another effect pedal.
- Input Jack: This jack accepts signals from a guitar or other effect pedals.
- Input impedance: 300 Ohms
- Output impedance: 150 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance:10 kohm
- Equival Input Noise:-100 dBu or less
- Total Harmonic Distortion:0.001%
- Current Draw: 5 mA(DC 9V)
- Dimensions: 94mm*42mm *48mm
- Weight: 133g
low frequency oscillator lfo-controlled fx pedal stompbox stomp box guitar effects pedal modulation modulate time-based lfo