Mugig DI box takes a high-impedance, unbalanced 1/4" signal and converts it into a low-impedance, balanced XLR signal for Direct Input to a mixer.
With the DI box, routing your signal direct to a mixer or pro audio system has never been easier or better-sounding.
Smart direct input box with ultra-low distortion, it quietly transfers the sound of guitar or bass directly to the audio system.
Balanced/unbalanced output, gain switch, cabinet simulator and ground lift function are included.
GAIN SWITCH allows you to optionally boost or cut the signal by 20dB, so you can compensate for extremely high-level (hot) or low-level signals.
Besides, it includes a CABINET SIMULATOR SWITCH, which fattens up the sound to simulate a large 4x12" speaker cabinet when activated.
In addition to converting the signal, the pedal includes a true bypass output, so you can connect to your amplifier.
GND SWITCH breaks the ground connection between the input and output, which can be useful for eliminating hum or ground loops.
- Input impedance: 1M Ohms
- Output impedance: 1 K Ohms
- Current Draw: 12 mA
- Power Supply: 9V AC adapter
- Dimensions: 94mm (D)*42mm (W)*48mm (H)
- Weight: 135g
- XLR balanced and 1/4" unbalanced output for versatile connectivity.
- True hardwire bypass wiring for quiet uninterrupted signal flow
- Gain switch for boosting low-level signalsÃ¯Â¼Âš-20db / 0 / +20db
- Supports cabinet simulator control and ground lift function
- Aluminum alloy body, durable and sturdy.