- Power: Power input. Using only 9V adapter, negative tip.
- Low Knob: Adjust the low frequency under 250Hz of the input signal. If the low knob points at the center, there is no change in the frequency. Turn clockwise to maximum position, there will be +14dB low frequency amplified for signal under 250Hz. Turn anti-clockwise to minimum position, there will be -14dB low frequency lost for signal under 250Hz.
- High Knob: Adjust the high frequency above 1K Hz of the input signal. If the High knob points at the center, there is no change in the frequency. Turn clockwise to maximum position, there will be +14dB high frequency amplified for signal above 1K Hz. Turn anti-clockwise to minimum position, there will be -14dB high frequency lost for signal above 1K Hz.
- Boost Knob:Adjust the level of the output.
- Output Jack: Connect this jack to your amp or to the input of another effect pedal.
- Input Jack: This jack accepts signals from a guitar or other effect pedal.
- Input impedance: 300 Kohms
- Output impedance: 150 Kohms
- Recommended load impedance: 10 Kohms
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.001%
- Current Draw: 5 mA
- Power Supply: 9V AC adapter
- Dimensions: 94mm (D)*42mm (W)*48mm (H) Weight:133g
- True gain booster, double +/- 14db equalization to make the purest sound with lowest losing.
- Low, High, Boost knob control the pedal to make the rich distortion sound.
- True Bypass Footswitch: Push down the footswitch to switch between effects and bypass status.
- Provided with LED light, showing the status
- Whole aluminum-alloy chassis, stable and strong.