Based on the “Mad Professor's Honey Bee” Pedal – this pedal when used on a clean amplifier is designed to give a light overdrive which is controlled by the way you pick your guitar or by the pickup you are using.
For example – using a Strat neck pickup (with Glow set to 66%) gives you a great clean, very low gain boost to the sound, switch to the bridge pickup and you get a nice fuzzy overdrive.
Set the glow to a lower value and you have to strum harder to get the distorted sound – great for easy Blues or Jazz sounds.
- True Bypass – Eliminates Signal Interference when Pedal is Off
- Adjustable Dynamic Overdrive via the Glow Control
- On Board Volume & Touch (Gain) Control
- Input Impedance: 500k
- Output Impedance: 10k
- Current: 10mA
- LED illuminated Dial – Indicates When The Pedal Is On
- Measures 93mm x 38mm x 32mm
- 9V AC Adaptor Only (Supplied)
Guide to Controls:
- Vol: Adjusts the Output Level of the Unit
- Touch: Adjusts the touch sense of the Overdrive
- Glow: Adjusts the Gain
- (2014-03-03) Movall Firefly - Pedal Demo by EytschPi42
- (2014-03-06) Movall - Firefly Overdrive - Demo Review en Español by elrengofa
- (2014-05-11) Cuando Dices Adios (LOVG cover) | Movall Busy Bee, Firefly y Centipide by skimy90
- (2014-05-12) Movall - Hornet Overdrive y Firefly Overdrive - Comparacion by elrengofa
- (2015-02-06) Movall Firefly Overdrive Pedal Demo Mad Professor Clone by TheToneshack
- (2015-04-25) Movall Firefly Overdrive Pedal by intheblues
- (2015-08-04) Movall Firefly Overdrive Pedal by 3MinutePedalDemos