Universal and dynamic distortion. Suitable for all music style from blues to metal. Scheme is fully developed by Mouse Electronics. The classic three-band EQ collaborated with a wide range of gain adjustment is allow to tune your personal sound.
"When we launched our series of tube pedals, we thought about creating distortion pedal that will be compact and with own character and interesting flexible sound. Some experience in the design and building of the solid-state devices have been developed by us in due time on the Electric Dolly clone pedals series.The delivered technical task was to build a compact sized pedal with flexible sound that make you to be heard among the other instruments without the excessive volume increasing. We tried to make the most beautiful and usable pedal you have ever met. It took about half-year to design and produce Solid Drive distortion and now we proudly present you our strict black designed distortion that can give you a wide pallette of sounds from blues to metal. The classic three-band EQ collaborated with a wide range of gain adjustment is a great way to tune your sound from SRV to Rammstein."
- Knob: Volume, Gain, High, Mid, Low
- Size: 4.7x2.6x2.2" (120Ñ…66Ñ…55mm)
- Gross Weight: 14oz (400g)
- Power supply: 9V (minus in the center)
- Enclosure material: aluminum/stainless steel, powder coating
Contents of delivery: pedal, manual, rubber feets, fridge magnet, wooden package.
Mouse Electronics provide a lifetime warranty on all products.
- (2016-08-29) We decided to test our new SolidDrive distortion pedal in rehearsal with friends. MXR pedal happened to be near. Here we compared the sound. Check the video! ;-) by Mouse Electronics
- (2016-10-24) SolidDrive Extra Special test. We made a custom version of our new distortion and checked it! by Mouse Electronics
- (2016-11-25) Solid Drive by Mouse Electronics - Demo by Abel Franco by Abel Franco
- (2016-11-27) Mouse Electronics SolidDrive Distortion Review by Abel Franco Visit: www.mouselectronics.com Back To Basics - Lessons by Mouse Electronics
- (2016-11-28) Solid Drive Distortion review by Abel Franco by Mouse Electronics
- (2017-02-08) Solid Drive ES (delay+distortion) first test. by Mouse Electronics
- (2017-04-17) Mouse Electronics Solid Drive Distortion Guitar Bass Effects Pedal Demo Video by PedalOfTheDay