Based on the MXR dyna compressor
Run a cable from your guitar to the Dyna Comp's INPUT jack and run another cable from the Dyna Comp's OUTPUT jack to your amplifier.
- Small Size, Big Sound
- Single Knob Controls (SENSITIVITY)
- One Internal Trim Knobs (OUTPUT)
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 10k ohm
- Nominal Input Level -5dBV
- Nominal Output Level -12dBV
- Noise Floor 95dBV
- T.H.D 0.2% Typ.at -20 dBV,1K Hz
- Max Compression 36dB
- Attack Time 5 ms
- Release Time 1s
- Current DraW 3.3mA
- Dimensions (W/D/H): 92mm X 38mm X 36mm
- Weight: 128g
- True Bypass Switching
- Power Consumption: 9VDC
- AC Adapter (Optional): 9VDC, Negative Tips (Regulated recommended)
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...