Power options for 9V, 12V or 18V pedals
Bright blue LED for pedal board lighting & Short circuit warning indicators
- OUTPUTS 1-6: All DC 9V power output with each output of 100mA. Suitable for most analog 9V effects on the market today. (Center Negative application)
- OUTPUT 7：DC9V power output and maximum 300mA
- OUTPUT 8: DC 9V power output but with maximum output of 500mA, which is suitable for many digital effects as well when more power is required normally for these units.
- OUTPUT 9,10 : DC12 and The maximum output current is 100mA and 300Ma is used for effects requiring 12V of power.
- OUTPUT 11,12: DC18V The maximum output current is 100mA and 300Ma
Input Current: DC 18V, 2000mA
Notes: All outputs are fully regulated and offer isolated short circuit protection, meaning all other outputs will not be affected,if one output is overloaded beyond the power rating for any reason.
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...