- High-quality distortion guitar effect pedal with true bypass.
- 2 switches: Vintage/Modern Switch & Boost Switch;
- Vintage/Modern Switch: for setting the overall voicing of the pedal's frequencies, to be either darker with a classic tonality or brighter and more modern.
- Boost Switch: for altering the internal gain structure of the pedal to bring much more drive, heavier and more aggressive distortion.
- 4 control knobs: Tone, Contour, Volume and Gain;
- Tone: for adjusting the frequency emphasis on the highs. It interacts substantially with the Contour knob and Vint./Modern switch.
- Contour: for adjusting the frequency emphasis overall. It interacts substantially with the Tone knob, and is affected by the Vint./Modern switch as well.
- Volume: for adjusting the output level. There's plenty of volume on tap in either standard or Boost mode.
- Gain: This control, in conjunction with the Boost switch, lets you dial in anything from a classic, almost laid back early rock tone all the way to modern high-gain.
- With LED light for indicating effects or bypass status.
- Compact size with full metal shell, portable and durable.
- Material: Metal
- Signal Input: 1/4" Monaural Jack
- Signal Output: 1/4" Monaural Jack
- Power Supply: DC 9V adapter (negative polarity inside)
- Item Size: 11.5 * 6.5 * 3.8cm / 4.5 * 2.6 * 1.5in
- Item Weight: 320g / 11.3oz
No forum threads about this effect yet.