Set to Steve Vai's precise specifications and equipped with Morley's superior Electro-Optical circuitry, this pedal can handle any and all Wah duties. The pedal is switchless for ease of use. Simply step on to engage Wah mode and step off to go to bypass. The Bad Horsie has a special buffer circuitry to prevent signal loading, for superior Wah tonality and to drive long cables. It comes equipped with LED indication, easy access battery compartment, and 2-year warranty.
- Switchless design. Simply step on to engage Wah mode and step off to go to bypass
- Electro-Optical design (no pots to get scratchy or wear out!)
- Wah tone, travel and Q are set to Steve Vai's precise specifications
- "True-Tone" Bypass buffer circuit ensures pure guitar tone and maintains signal level in bypass and Wah mode
- Easy access battery compartment, LED indication and two-year warranty