The Morley T.M. Stevens Fonk bass wah features a switchless electro-optical on/off circuit. There are 2 wah modes: wah and fonk (tuned for slapping and popping) and separate wah volume for each mode. Featuring a specially designed input trim knob to adjust for passive or active pickup levels and a true-tone bypass buffer circuit for pure tone. Heavy duty cold-rolled steel construction. Operates on a 9V battery or optional AC power supply.
- Switchless and Electro-Optical (no pots to wear out or get scratch). Simply step on to engage Wah mode and step off to go to bypass
- Two wah modes: Wah and Fonk Wah which is tuned for slappin' and poppin'
- Wah Level control works for both Wah modes
- Specially designed Input Trim knob allows you to adjust for passive or active pickups levels
- "True-Tone" Bypass buffer circuit ensures pure tone and maintains signal in bypass and all Wah modes
- Cold rolled steel housing, LED indication, easy access battery compartment and two-year no-hassle warranty