The Spinel Distortion is an aggressive sounding distortion pedal with a huge amount of gain. This gives you the ability to create super aggressive dirty tones with a large range of tonal variations. The large amount of gain can give you a square wave like, fuzz style tone if so desired. The tone knob on the Spinel can bring you from a super creamy and smooth tone to a mix piercing intense 80s compressed lead tone. All Moriae pedals are true bypass to help preserve your tone when not in use.
- Tone: The tone color can be controlled by the Tone, which varies from having crisp piercing highs to smooth creamy tones.
- Volume: This knob controls the amount of output that the pedal has.
- Distortion: This knob controls the shape of the audio wave being produced. Use this knob to control how aggressive on mellow you would like your pedal to be.
- Indicator: The indicator LED will let players know when there pedal is engaged or not. The indicator will also let you know if your power supply or battery is failing if it becomes dim or fails to turn on.
- Input Jack: Insert you instrument cable into this jack. This pedal will not turn on until a cable is inserted into the input jack. To avoid draining batteries be sure to unplug your cable or simply use a power supply.
- Output Jack: This is a low impedance output jack. It provides a low noise output to your amp or to your next pedal.
- Power Supply Input: Use this input to supply a 9V DC current flow to the pedal. Please use a center negative 9V DC power supply to avoid damage to the pedal.
- Engage Switch: Press this switch to activate the pedal. When activated the LED will be lit.
- Weight: 360g
- Dimensions: (H) 5.5cm X (W) 6.5cm X (L) 11.5cm
- Input impedance: 1M Ohm
- Output impedance: 50K Ohm
- Jacks: Input, Output, AC Adapter
- Power: Battery 9V, AC Adapter 9-18V