The Lapis Lazuli Delay is versatile digital delay. You can achieve a wide rang of sounds ranging from a simple slapback delay to eerie long drowning repeats. It’s great for a musician who would like to play a broad style of music. The simple three-knob set up makes great for live use and tweaking on the fly. With a rugged case, high quality potentiometers, and a durable switch, it’s built to last.
- LEVEL: The level controls the amount of delayed signal you would like in your mix.
- FEEDBACK: Feedback controls how long you would like the delay to repeat
- TIME: The time knob control how long it takes for the delay to begin.
- INDICATOR: The indicator LED will let players know when there pedal is engaged or not. The indicator will also let you know if your power supply or battery is failing if it becomes dim or fails to turn on.
- INPUT JACK: Insert you instrument cable into this jack. This pedal will not turn on until a cable is inserted into the input jack. To avoid draining batteries be sure to unplug your cable or simply use a power supply.
- OUTPUT JACK: This is a low impedance output jack. It provides a low noise output to your amp or to your next pedal.
- POWER SUPPLY INPUT: Use this input to supply a 9V DC current flow to the pedal. Please use a center negative 9V DC power supply to avoid damage to the pedal.
- ENGAGE SWITCH: Press this switch to activate the pedal. When activated the LED will be lit.
- Delay Time: up to 590miliseconds
- Power: Battery 9V, AC Adapter 9v
- Jack: Input, Output, AC Adapter
- Input Impedance: 1M
- Output Impedance: 100K