The Moollon Overdrive is designed for the full frequency range of an electric guitar. A natural/powerful mid range and solid/tight low end is the core characteristic of this unit.
The Moollon GW 109S Buffer Circuit lets you maintain constant volume level and tone under any circumstance, and minimizes the ground noise, electrostatic noise, and mechanical noise (popping) from the switch by transforming the input signal into a low impedance output signal.
Optimum wires with different cores and insulation are used for each input and output for transmitting the different input/output signals without a loss and minimizing the noise problems due to a weak current.
- (2012-04-08) Guitar overdrive MOOLLON BUFFER AGE by JokeAndRazz
- (2012-04-11) [????] 944? Todays Gear Moollon Custom Effects Overdive by Today's Gear
- (2013-09-25) moollon overdrive by Don Felipe
- (2014-12-29) MOOLLON BUFFER AGE overdrive - GIBSON LES PAUL Custom '78 - FRYETTE MEMPHIS 30 by JokeAndRazz
- (2015-02-12) Moollon ??? Overdrive by BuzzbeeTV