The Moollon Chorus has thick and rich analog chorus sound with a wide control range. The original Panasonic BBD chips were selected for the ultimate analog chorus sound. An extraordinary feature of the Moollon Chorus is that Dry and Wet signals can be controlled separately so you can control not only the overall volume level but also the mixture ratio of Dry and Wet signals freely. This function ranges from vibrato to chorus sound with extra wide expression and makes this pedal stand out from the other chorus pedals with wet level controls only. Depth control adds even more detailed interaction to this pedal by adjusting the depth of pitch modulation. The tone control is for wet signal only, and it ranges from warm vintage to a sparkling modern chorus sound. With the big Speed control knob located at the bottom of front panel, you can change speed level freely with your foot while you are playing instruments.
- Wet Level: Controls the signal level of pitch modulation.
- Dry Level: Controls the original signal level through Moollon GW109S buffer. You can set dry signal level from the maximum value as a unity gain to zero and mix it with wet signal.
- Depth: Controls the range of pitch modulation.
- Tone: Controls the tone of wet signal.
- Speed: Controls the speed of chorus modulation.