Moollon is owned and operated by Young Joon Park. The Moollon shop is located in Seoul, Korea.
Timeline (by Andreas Roselund)
- 1994 Mr. Park begins comparing recent-make boutique amplifiers with vintage equipment
- 2000 Mr. Park and Hyungwoo Kim develop the Moollon GW-109S buffer, to be used in future Moollon BufferAge series pedals
- 2002 The Moollon Overdrive and Moollon Tremolo prototypes are completed
- 2003 The Moollon company is founded and debuts at the NAMM Show
- 2004 Subsequent BufferAge (buffered bypass) and VintAge (True Bypass) pedals are developed and released. A total of 4 employees begin working on the design, testing, and building of Moollon pedals.
don't forget the sub categories in the navigation block!