- Adjusts the gain of the audio input circuit.
- Adjusts the output level when the effect is active. Used for balancing the filtered signal with the bypassed signal.
- Sets the proportion of direct to effected signal that appears at the output.
- Selects one of 12 Animation Patterns in each bank.
- Selects which bank of Patterns is active.
- Sets the Rate of the Pattern.
- Sets the envelope shape of the patterns.
Bass players asked for it, so here it is--a new Moogerfooger designed specifically for them. The Bass MuRF(MF-105B) starts with the now classic MuRF design tweaked (in typical Moog fashion) so that bass players will love it! It's also ideal for guitar players who are looking for a heavier, darker sound.
The unique sound of the Bass MuRF begins in the filter section. Seven of it's 8 filters are resonant filters voiced at lower frequencies, and at the low end, we've added a 6 dB/octave shelving filter. With a cutoff frequency of 110 Hz., it adds extra response where bass players need it most.
In the Animation Section there are a few surprises, too. You'll find some familiar patterns, and also some new ones including some with very interesting rhythmic qualities.
- Black panel with hardwood sides - classic analog appearance.
- 9" x 5 Â½" x 3"
- Net Weight
- 4 lbs
- Power Requirements
- Power Supply included. 120 Volts, 9 VDC unregulated, 200 mA max current. Positive tip barrel connector.