The MF Flange is a 100% analog BBD based phase manipulator with a dedicated voicing switch and mono or stereo output capabilities. The two-position Type switch toggles between two voice modes: vocal or a traditional flanger. There is also a fully sweep-able feedback knob, which determines the resonant peak of a sweep, as well as a wide-range Time control that pushes the creation of sound capabilities of this analog effect far beyond the limitations of a traditional flanger.
Rate: At Minimum position sweeps are gradual and fluid. As rate is increased, the movement becomes tighter and more focused. At maximum position, the modulation sound becomes is rapid and transitions to hard, percussive pulsing.
Depth: Determines the amount of modulation applied to the delay time. As depth is increased, the sound transitions from light motion and phasing all the way into massive multi-octave sweeps.
Time: At maximum position you can easily craft traditional or vocal, metallic flange sounds. As the Time control position is reduced, delay time is increased and sounds become thicker and warmer. At Minimum position, the MF Flange is capable of approaching analog chorus.
Feedback: This control brings focus and resonance to the sweep of a sound. We recommend starting at mid position and then adjusting from there. WARNING: at maximum position this control can cause the MF Flange to self-oscillate.
TYPE: The lower position subtracts feedback from the mix and dry signal, producing a more vocal sound - shifting the comb filter 1/2 octave. In the Upper position, feedback is positively summed with the input signal and dry signal producing a more traditional flanger sound.
EXPRESSION PEDAL INPUT: This input is assigned to the Time control. Use an expression pedal to manually sweep through the delay frequency range of the MF Flange.
MONO/STEREO SWITCH: To access both outputs (in bypass), you will need to remove the bottom of the MF Chorus and set this switch to Stereo. Then use a ¼” TRS to TS insert cable or TRS to TS splitter.
WARNING: When set to Stereo and in bypass, excessive loading may occur. To avoid this, set this switch to Mono. A stereo output will still be present.
- True Bypass
- 100% analog wide-range Flange
- Extreme time and phase manipulation possibilities
- Mono or Stereo out
- Designed to perform with any Guitar, Amp, or Bass guitar configuration
- (2015-01-26) NAMM '15 - Moog MF Flanger & MF Chorus Demos by Premier Guitar
- (2015-03-26) Moog Minifooger Chorus & Flange by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2015-03-26) Moog Minifooger MF Chorus & MF Flange | Pustulus Maximus of Gwar by Moog
- (2015-04-15) MESSE 2015: Moog Minifooger Flange by sonicstate
- (2015-07-13) New Moog MF-Chorus and MF-Flange Minifooger Analog Effects at Summer NAMM 2015 by reverbmarket
- (2015-07-15) Moog MF Flange & MF Chorus - Summer NAMM 2015 by SoundOnSound
- (2015-09-29) Moog Minifooger MF Flange by reverbmarket
- (2015-10-03) Moog MF Chorus and Flange, demo by Pete Thorn by Peter Thorn
- (2015-10-12) Potent Pairings: MF Chorus & MF Flange by reverbmarket
- (2015-10-19) Moog Minifooger - MF Chorus & MF Flange Pedal Demo by RobChappers
- (2015-10-23) Moog MF FLANGE |Pedals Fusion| by Pedals Fusion
- (2016-01-15) Moog Minifooger Flange - Extreme Settings by Pedals Fusion
- (2017-05-10) EarthQuaker Devices Avalanche Run in parallel with Hoof fuzz & Moog MF Flanger by Pedals Fusion