A Bucket Brigade based 100% analog delay that delivers over 650ms of rich, blooming repeats. Adding an expression pedal to the MF Delay allows you to control feedback swells dynamically or adjust the delay time completely hands free.
The MF Delay is a 100% analog delay providing 35mS-700mS of rich, blooming analog repeats. At shorter settings, the MF Delay is fast and articulate. This is perfect for creating classic slap-back sounds with expressive swells, and even plate-verbs. At medium and long settings, the repeats become darker, naturally trailing into a beautiful warmth and character not found in any other delay pedal. Connect an expression pedal and dynamically control feedback swells, or switch to delay time to create chorus/flange and tape delay effects. The MF Delay was designed with over 300 carefully selected components including 4 Bucket Brigade Delay chips, a discrete JFET input stage, and a vintage compander circuit for superior tone and feel.
TIME- Adjustable from 35mS - 700mS. At shorter settings, delay repeats are brighter and more articulate - perfect for slap-back and plate-style reverb/delay. As you increase the Time, the delay trails become warmer causing sounds to move and decay naturally under each new note or chord.
FEEDBACK- Adjustable from a single repeat with no decay, to extended trails that dissipate into a reverb-like state. When pushed past 2 o’clock feedback trails swell into infinity. This is an excellent creative tool for making sonic beds and trails where notes decay into a wash of musical noise. Pushed to maximum, the MF Delay will self oscillate.
MIX-Allows you to determine the blend between dry and effected signals. At minimum, delay trails are nearly inaudible. This is useful for ghost delays and creating natural room-verb sounds. At maximum, your dry signal is removed completely, which allows the MF Delay to work perfectly in an amplifier effects loop.
DRIVE- A pre-delay circuit that provides greater than 22dB of gain to both input and delayed signal. At low ranges it is excellent for creating subtle boost and mild tonal coloration. At middle position the sound becomes more mid-forward and punchy. At itsmaximum position, you have an incredibly natural boost/overdrive in your delay pedal that is great by itself or paired with an MF Drive.
EXPRESSION PEDAL INPUT: When assigned to Time, this input allows you to create everything from chorus/flange effects and tape delay to monstrous pitch shifting. When assigned to Feedback, this input allows you to swell in and out of infinite feedback loops and subtle delay trails.
700ms of Bucket Brigade based analog delay
>22dB of classic drive for boost and color
Feedback range from zero to infinite
Expression pedal input provides control of Time or Feedback
Mix control allows dry signal to be completely eliminated
Over 300 carefully selected components
Vintage compander circuit.
Designed to perform with any Guitar, Amp, or Bass guitar configuration
- (2013-10-08) MINIFOOGER EXPERIMENT WITH PASSION PIT by Moog
- (2013-10-08) MINIFOOGERS: New Analog Effects for Guitar & Bass by Moog
- (2013-10-08) Moog Minifooger Guitar Effects Pedals Demo - Sweetwater Guitars and Gear, Vol. 50 by Sweetwater Sound
- (2013-10-10) Moog Minifooger Analog Delay by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2013-10-10) Moog Minifooger Analog MF Delay Pedal Demo by Chicago Music Exchange
- (2014-01-11) Review Demo - Moog Minifooger Delay by Premier Guitar
- (2014-01-17) Moog Minifooger MF-DELAY Analog Delay Pedal Demo by SourceDistributionTV
- (2014-04-18) Moog MF Drive and Delay, demo by Pete Thorn by Pete Thorn
- (2014-05-12) Moog MF Delay MiniFooger by MusicToyz
- (2014-08-19) Moog MF Delay by Prymaxe
- (2014-08-21) Moog MF Delay by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2014-10-08) Moog Mogerfooger MF Delay Mini Fooger demo with Expression Pedal features by Gearmanndude
- (2014-10-21) Moog MF Delay Demo by shnobel
- (2014-10-29) Moog MF 104M SD Super Delay vs MF Delay by shnobel
- (2014-10-31) Electro Harmonix Deluxe Memory Boy vs Moog MF Delay by shnobel
- (2014-11-02) Moog Minifooger Delay by gaedp86
- (2015-04-07) Moog MF Delay Minifooger Analog Delay Pedal Review - Sweetwater Sound by Sweetwater Sound
- (2015-10-07) Moog MF-Delay vs MF-104M | Reverb Video Demo by reverbmarket
- (2015-12-05) Moog Minifooger MF Delay by PedalOfTheDay
- (2016-10-01) Moog MF Delay - Quickie by EytschPi42
- (2017-04-02) Moog MiniFooger Delay with Korg Volca Sample by Alexandr Shursoma
- (2017-10-05) Moog MF Delay demo by Emma Dangers