The MF Chorus a 100% analog BBD based time modulation pedal capable of spawning a boundless array of sonic shifting in mono or stereo output modes. Use it as an all analog Vibrato pedal or drop the Mix switch to shift into ultra-thick, swirling analog chorus. Crank the Time and Feedback controls to transform your sound into a multi-octave modulate-able slap delay with near-infinite echo trails.
TIME – Minimum position is perfect for vibrato and bright chorus, while mid position shifts the tone to a deep choral motion. At maximum position, beautiful modulated slap delay is achieved.
FEEDBACK - At low settings this control adds a slight resonance to the motion of a sound. At mid position, a more focused peak is created, and at maximum position with Time set to maximum - slap delay with beautiful echoes is achieved.
MIX – In the down position the chorus sound is open and natural. At middle position the sound becomes thick and warmth is increased. In the up position (Vibrato ) position, only the wet signal is heard.
DEPTH – Determines the amount of modulation applied to the delay time. As this control is increased, the motion transforms from subtle vibrato to chorus, and then into multi-octave time modulation.
RATE - Specifies the rate at which the LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator) modulates the analog delay time. Slower settings area ideal for large classic sweeps, while faster settings create spinning, rotary and film projector effects.
EXPRESSION PEDAL INPUT - This input is assigned to the Rate control. Use it to sweep from slow shifts to chopping musical extremes. With Rate set to maximum, audio rate modulation is possible.
MONO/STEREO SWITCH - To access both outputs (in bypass), you will need to remove the bottom of the MF Chorus and set this switch to Stereo. Then use a ¼” TRS to TS insert cable or TRS to TS splitter.
- SIGNAL PATH: 100% Analog
- BYPASS TYPE: True bypass
- POWER: +9VDC WEIGHT: 18oz (0.5kg)
- ENCLOSURE: Cast aluminum
- DIMENSIONS: D=5.75” (14.4 cm) W=3.25” (8.3 cm) H=2.25” (5.8 cm)
- DELAY TIME: <3.2mS – 60mS (2mS – 70mS with Modulation)
- LFO RATE : <.05Hz - >13Hz (>25Hz With expression)
- LFO SHAPE: Exponentiated Triangle
- EXPRESSION: Controls Rate (Max Input level +5VDC)
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: >1 MegaOhm
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: 1000 Ohm
- MAX INPUT LEVEL: +7.5dBµ
- MAX OUTPUT LEVEL: +10dBµ CURRENT: 16mA Nominal / 20mA Max
- OUTPUT STEREO: Left (Mono) = Dry + Wet / Right = Dry - Wet
- (2015-01-26) NAMM '15 - Moog MF Flanger & MF Chorus Demos by Premier Guitar
- (2015-03-26) Moog Minifooger Chorus & Flange by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2015-03-26) Moog Minifooger MF Chorus & MF Flange | Pustulus Maximus of Gwar by Moog
- (2015-04-03) Moog Minifooger Chorus - Extreme Settings by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2015-04-07) Moog MF Chorus Minifooger Chorus Pedal Review - Sweetwater Sound by Sweetwater Sound
- (2015-04-15) MESSE 2015: Minifooger Chorus by sonicstate
- (2015-04-15) Moog Minifooger Analog Chorus by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2015-07-13) New Moog MF-Chorus and MF-Flange Minifooger Analog Effects at Summer NAMM 2015 by reverbmarket
- (2015-07-15) Moog MF Flange & MF Chorus - Summer NAMM 2015 by SoundOnSound
- (2015-09-15) Review Demo - Moog MF Chorus by Premier Guitar
- (2015-09-29) Moog Minifooger MF Chorus by reverbmarket
- (2015-10-03) Moog MF Chorus and Flange, demo by Pete Thorn by Pete Thorn
- (2015-10-12) Potent Pairings: MF Chorus & MF Flange by reverbmarket
- (2015-10-19) Moog Minifooger - MF Chorus & MF Flange Pedal Demo by RobChappers