Mooer Audio (Pro series) ReEcho Pro
Reecho Pro has 6 delay effects and with Tap Tempo function which makes adjusting the delay time much easier. From clean digital delay to psychedelic Galaxy Delay, Mooer provides different delay choices for different playing styles.
Mooer has provided three additional effects which can be added to the delay effects. Reecho Pro have separated dry and wet level control. It also equipped with high cut and low cut control, PINGPONG function, Loop function, stereo input and stereo output, preset saving function.
Whether you're using it in rehearsals or professional performance, Reecho Pro will give you a much wider space for your playing.
- Digital Delay: Clean and clear digital delay
- Galaxy Delay: Cut off the sound head of the effect tone, giving you an outer-space-like tone
- Real Echo Delay: Simulate effects generated in the real environment
- Tape Echo Delay: Simulate effects generated by the old tape delay machine
- Tube Echo Delay: Tube-like sweet sounding effect.
Three additional effects
Adds additional effects on the delay effect
- Mod: Add chorus effect on the delay
- Dynamic: Add dynamic to the delay
- Reverse: Simulate the sound of a reversed tape
Loop recording function
Provided with 20 seconds recording time and there is no maximum overdub limits. It is equipped with two footswitches, which make recording an easy task.
DRY and WET Knob
DRY knob controls the volume of the guitar sound and the WET knob controls the volume of the reverb effect.
HI CUT and LOW CUT Knob
These two knobs control the high and low frequency of the reverb effect.
Stereo input and Stereo output and P.PONG function
Reecho Pro is equipped with Stereo input and Stereo output and P.PONG function, which can make the delay effect generated back and forth in two channels and therefore create a much wider stereo sound.
Trail ON/OFF function
Trail ON is the Buffer Bypass mode in which the reverb effect will be held even if you turn off the reverb effect.
Trail Off is the True Bypass mode in which the reverb effect will be immediately stopped when you turn off the reverb effect.
To save your tone, simply press down two footswitches together and hold for 3 seconds or longer. To use your saved tone, simply press down two footswitches together again.
- Digital Delay, Galaxy Delay, Real Echo Delay, Tape Echo Delay, Tube Echo Delay
- Three additional effects: Mod, Dynamic and Reverse
- Loop recording function
- DRY and WET Knob
- HI CUT and LOW CUT Knob
- Stereo input and Stereo output and P.PONG function
- Trail ON/OFF function
- Tone saving