Essential pedal for guitarists with pedals.
This pedal is ideal for a player who uses a lot of processing, or for single coil players. It resides nicely at the back end of your signal path, quelling the noise of a row of pedals or a noisy pickup. The Mooer Noise Killer provides two working modes: Hard and Soft.
Hard: Provides a sudden and dramatic noise reduction.
Soft: Provides a gradual of noise reduction.
This pedal features a full metal shell, silent switching, true bypass and an included DC 9V Adapter power supply.
- Effects Modes: 2 (Hard/Soft)
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 1M )
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 26 mA
- Dimensions: 1.6535" (W) x 2.0472" (H) x 3.6811" (D)
- Weight: 0.36lb