- controls the frequency of small boosted range of frequencies, turning the knob clockwise moves that frequency from low to high (bass to treble).
- controls the output volume of the effect
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- selects a slow modulation speed for the phase shifter
- selects a medium modulation speed for the phase shifter
- selects a fast modulation speed for the phase shifter
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...