Independently boost or attenuate high and low frequencies with this EQ Boost Pedal from Monoprice!
This pedal features a low frequency equalizer, which operates on frequencies below 250 Hz, and a high frequency equalizer, which operates on frequencies above 1kHz. Each equalizer allows for Â±14dB of adjustment, making this pedal well suited for use as a clean boost or to match the volume output of different guitars. The pedal features true bypass, so it won't alter your tone when not actively in use.
The casing is metal for long term durability. It is powered using either a 9VDC power adapter with a negative tip/center, such as our 9V Power Supply for Guitar Pedals (PID 611690) or a 9V alkaline battery (not included).
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -90dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.001%
- Input: 1/4" monaural TS jack (impedance: 300k ohms)
- Output: 1/4" monaural TS jack (impedance: 150 ohms)
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10k ohms
- Power Requirement: AC adapter or 9V alkaline battery. 9VDC (tip/center negative plug)
- Current Draw: 5mA
- Dimensions (WDH): 2.9" x 4.5" x 1.9" (73 x 115 x 48 mm)
- Weight (including battery): 9.5 oz. (270g)