Add a blues distortion effect to your pedal board with this Blues Overdrive Pedal from Monoprice!
This pedal uses a FET transistor to simulate the sound of tube amplifier distortion, resulting in that dirty, overdriven tone that is perfect for the blues and hard rock. You can control both the Gain and Tone of the overdrive effect, as well as the output volume. The pedal features true bypass, so it won't alter your tone when not actively in use.
The casing is metal for long term durability. It is powered using either a 9VDC power adapter with a negative tip/center, such as our 9V Power Supply for Guitar Pedals (PID 611690) or a 9V alkaline battery (not included).
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -90dB
- Input: 1/4" monaural TS jack (impedance: 500k ohms)
- Output: 1/4" monaural TS jack (impedance: 150 ohms)
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10k ohms
- Power Requirement: AC adapter or 9V alkaline battery. 9VDC (tip/center negative plug)
- Current Draw: 5.5mA
- Dimensions (WDH): 2.9" x 4.5" x 1.9" (73 x 115 x 48 mm)
- Weight (including battery): 9.5 oz. (270g)