Come taste the Fuzz… One of the most sought after yet under-appreciated fuzz circuits of the past gets the Mojo treatment. Based on the Sam Ash Fuzz/AstroTone Fuzz used by the late Tommy Bolin…the Zephyr offers modern upgrades and our own mojo spice. With a tone somewhere between a Fuzz Face and an overdrive, the original Sam Ash Fuzz was a unique beast. Bolin often set his for massive amounts of high end and output to feed into his Hiwatt stacks. While the Zephyr can be used to nail this particular sound, we’ve tweaked the circuit to be useful in different settings and versatile enough to cover a wide spectrum of sounds.
Whether used alone or in conjunction with other OD/Fuzzes…the Zephyr is capable of some pretty unique sounds. With some experimentation alongside other pedals and various amps, the Zephyr can compliment your sound, or completely take it over…depending on how you set it. If you’re looking for something a bit different yet familiar at the same time…the Zephyr may just be your ticket to fuzz heaven.
- (2012-08-18) MojoHand Zephyr Fuzz (Bluebonnet OD, Electroplex Rocket, Anderson Bulldog) by dognmoon
- (2012-09-07) Mojo Hand FX Zephyr Fuzz by JetCityMusic
- (2012-09-14) Mojo Hand FX Zephyr Fuzz by Prymaxe
- (2012-09-26) Mojo Hand FX Zephyr Fuzz - Demo by Just Nick by JustNickMusic
- (2013-01-02) MOJO HAND FX ZEPHYR FUZZ by FullThrottleDemos
- (2013-04-20) Mojo Hand FX Zephyr Fuzz Demo by Effects Bay
- (2013-05-29) Mojohand fx Zephyr Fuzz by Curtis Kent Toneworks
- Astro Amp Astrotone
- Sam Ash Fuzzz Boxx
- Sam Ash Fuzzz Boxx (reissue)