The Villanova is a vintage style photocell Vibe that goes a step beyond traditional Univibe style pedals. Most univibes blend pitch vibrato, at a fixed ratio, with dry signal to create the univibe effect. The Villanova allows you to adjust that ratio, unlike any other vibe pedal that we're aware of. So if you want actual pitch vibrato, the Villanova will do it. If you want to be more "present" in the mix than a normal univibe will allow you can lower the mix level, and bring in more dry signal. It allows for a lot more flexibility and cut in a band context. "Traditional" univibe sounds can be found with the mix knob around 11 o'clock. Turn it down and it gets more subtle. Full clockwise and it's pitch vibrato.
- (2013-02-01) MOJO HAND FX VILLANOVA VIBE by FullThrottleDemos
- (2013-02-13) Mojo Hand FX Villanova Vibe Review by HarMaMusic
- (2013-03-04) NAMM '13 - Mojo Hand FX Rook Royale & Villanova Demos by Premier Guitar
- (2013-05-15) Mojo Hand FX Villanova Vibe by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2013-09-01) Villanova Vibe - Mojohand fx by Curtis Kent Toneworks
- (2013-09-08) Mojo Hand FX Villanova Vibe by MusicToyz
- (2014-04-10) Mojo Hand FX Villanova by HigherLandrons