Introducing the Mojo Hand Fx Sacred Cow Overdrive.
The Sacred Cow is a playful nod to two classics: The legendary, elusive, gold standard overdrive, and the center of Texas culinary tradition, Beef.
The Sacred Cow has all of the drive and and character that you would expect, ranging from slightly boosted clean to a nice gain, with some bite, that sits perfectly in a mix. We sought to create an accessible, pedalboard friendly version of this circuit, with some added flexibility, while remaining very faithful to the overall tone.
- Volume - The Volume knob controls the output level. It's perfectly capable of pushing your amp into overdrive, or boosting just above unity gain for that little extra hint of "sauce".
- Tone - The Sacred Cow has a full range tone control that covers everything from darker subdued tones to brighter, chimey overdrive.
- Gain - The gain control features a dual-gang pot that essentially blends clean boost and overdrive. It has a very nice sweep that's useable across the entire range of the control.
- Fatty/Lean Toggle - The "Lean" side of the toggle is basically the standard EQ setting that you would expect from a pedal of this heritage. The "Fatty" side gives you just a touch of extra girth, which comes in very handy when used with lower output, or thinner sounding, guitar pickups.
- (2015-11-16) Mojo Hand Sacred Cow Overdrive by JustNickMusic
- (2015-11-17) 60 Cycle Hum - Mojo Hand FX Sacred Cow by 60 Cycle Hum
- (2015-11-17) Mojo Hand Fx Sacred Cow Overdrive by popintothechemist
- (2015-11-18) Mojo Hand Fx Sacred Cow demo by Lance Seymour by GearTalkChannel
- (2016-06-11) Mojo Hand FX - Sacred Cow by Kayzer
- (2016-07-05) Review Demo - Mojo Hand FX Sacred Cow Overdrive by Premier Guitar
- (2016-10-03) Josh Hernandez trying out the Mojo Hand Sacred Cow in front of the Wonderfilter. by Mojo Hand FX
- (2016-10-28) Edwin Sepulveda stopped by today to tweak his setup. He is now the only sax player we know that uses a Cusack Pedal Cracker harnessing a Cusack Bass Screamer and Mojo Hand FX Sacred Cow in his briefcase rig!! by Cusack Music
- Klon Centaur
- AnaSounds Centaur - Vintage Overdrive
- AnaSounds Savage - Centaur Reissue
- ARC Effects Klone
- ARC Effects Klone V2
- Art of 59 Sagittarius
- Big Knob Pedals Clon Minotaur
- Big Tone Music Brewery Silver Overdrive
- Blacksoil FX Alpha Centauri Overdrive
- Boo Instruments KC
- Build Your Own Clone Silver Pony
- Clone Bro Taurus
- EFX Custom Effects Kloned Centaur
- Fredric Effects Golden Eagle
- Fredric Effects Zombie Klon
- Gimp FX Bull
- Improvizorca DG-2
- Improvizorca DGV-1
- Improvizorca DGV-2
- J. Rockett Audio Designs Tour Series Archer
- JHS Pedals Klon Clone
- Master Effects Happy Trails Overdrive
- Monsterpiece Fuzz STUD Overdrive
- Movall Audio MM-09 Minotaur - Klon Centaur Overdrive
- Mowery Electronics Purity Drive
- Pedal Monsters Klone
- Piedmont Custom Electronics (PCE-FX) Aluminum Falcon
- Piedmont Custom Electronics (PCE-FX) Aluminum Falcon II
- Rimrock Effects Mythical Overdrive
- RR Amplifiers Fat Drive
- SoulSonicFX Illuminated Overdrive
- Soundwave Design Horseman
- Stigtronics Tone Vitamin
- Tone City TC-T9 Bad Horse - Klon Overdrive
- Velvet Pedals Minotaur
- Wampler Pedals Tumnus - Legendary Overdrive/Boost
- Yellowcake Black Box