We are hoping to have these ready for the NAMM show in January.
Channel 1 is a standard Rook Overdrive. Channel 2 is a modified EP Preamp. Both channels are completely independent. The center toggle allows the user to change the order of the channels, so the Booster/Preamp can be used either in front or behind the Rook.
- (2013-01-27) WNAMM13: Mojo Hand FX Rook Royale and Vilanova by sonicstate
- (2013-02-06) NAMM 2013 - Mojo Hand Rook Royale Overdrive by EffectsDatabase
- (2013-03-04) NAMM '13 - Mojo Hand FX Rook Royale & Villanova Demos by Premier Guitar
- (2013-03-26) Mojo Hand FX Rook Royale by Prymaxe
- (2013-04-11) Mojo Hand FX Rook Royale by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2013-09-07) Mojo Hand Fx Rook Royale Review by HarMaMusic
- (2015-02-14) Our friend @officialryanmcgarvey ripping it up with a Rook Royale! by Mojo Hand FX
- (2016-08-19) The Rook Royale is full of edgy boosted overdrive tones to slam your amp into oblivion! Here's Tanner ripping through See/Saw by Jay Reatard. ??? by Mojo Hand FX