The MOEN Pretty Dolly Hybrid Analogue Delay features a maximum of 500ms of delay time and can be adjusted using the Time knob. The Blend knob adjusts the level of the delayed return and the Repeat knobs sets the number of repeats of delayed sound.
This delay pedal is a hybrid design with analog circuitry to ensure that the frequency response match that of the old-school analog delays which means that you will get that nice warm tone from your delay to sound just like in the good old days. The Pretty Dolly is also a delay pedal with natural echo delay which provides the guitar player with the exact trailing effect of the age old analog delay circuits.
- Case Dimension: 142 x 98 x 37 mm
- Weight: 0.55kg
- Power Suppy: DC9V or 6F22 battery
- Current Drain: 35mA
- Input Impedance: 500k ohm
- Output Impedance: 10k ohm
- (2010-06-21) MOEN GEC434 / Metal Dist/ Compressor / Pretty Dolly / Chorus Demo by Moen
- (2010-12-01) Moen MO-PD Pretty Dolly Analog Delay Guitar Pedal by Swamp Industries
- (2011-05-07) Moen "Pretty Dolly" Delay by Rifftone
- (2014-02-02) MOEN MO-PD "Pretty Dolly" Analog Delay Pedal by intheblues
- (2014-08-04) MOEN Pretty Dolly Pedal by 3MinutePedalDemos
- 142mm (L) x 98mm (W) x 37mm (H)