The MOEN Fuzz Moo is a distortion/fuzz effect pedal that is capable of extremely long sustain. The smooth, fuzzy effect can be tweaked to achieve violin like sounds. The FUZZ MOO supplies a sustain knob which allows the guitarist to adjust the length of a sustained sound. With a little adjusting on the box and your amp, you can get it to sing some sustain.The tone knob on the pedal is a single band equalizer which allows the guitar player to adjust the tone of the sound to taste. It can sound sweet but it also gets very mean and can get away from you.
Special tool-free battery cover design, very convenient for battery replacement.
- Case Dimension: 142 x 98 x 37 mm
- Weight: 0.55kg
- Power Suppy: DC9V or 6F22 battery
- Current Drain: 8mA
- Input Impedance: 500k ohm
- Output Impedance: 10k ohm
- (2008-05-31) MOEN Fuzz Moo in recording studio by Moen
- (2010-11-24) Moen MO-FM Fuzz-Moo Guitar Effect Pedal by Swamp Industries
- (2011-06-04) Fuzz Moo.mpg by Darrell Mansfield
- (2011-08-07) Moen Fuzz Moo by lynchsandman
- (2011-09-19) Moen "Fuzz Moo" Fuzz by Rifftone
- (2014-05-10) MOEN MO-FM Fuzz Moo Fuzz Distortion Guitar Pedal by intheblues
- (2014-08-13) MOEN Fuzz Moo by 3MinutePedalDemos
- 142mm (L) x 98mm (W) x 37mm (H)