This box is superb for blues/rock. Has organic distortion that is very tubeville! Unlike some "tubelike" pedals that you just turn everything up and that is what you get, there are some options here. It is also capable of getting nicer tones as well when you want to blues down a bit.
This effects pedal is perfect for a rock or blues guitarist. The distortion controlled by the Drive knob produces the classic smooth harmonic sound traditionally associated with blues and rock. The Tone knob allows the guitar player to suit his preference to a more bass or treble tone. The level is to crank it up where you end up in metal territory.
- Case Dimension: 120 X 73 X 32 mm
- Weight: 0.55kg
- Power Suppy: DC9V or 6F22 battery
- Current Drain: Less than 10mA
- Input Impedance: 500k ohm
- Output Impedance: 10k ohm
- (2010-11-25) Moen MO-DM Distortion Master Guitar Effect Pedal by Swamp Industries
- (2010-11-25) MOEN MO-DM + MO BA Guitar Effect Recording Sample by Swamp Industries
- (2014-08-18) MOEN Distortion Master Pedal Demo by 3MinutePedalDemos
- (2014-08-30) Moen Distortion Master MO-DM Pedal Demo by intheblues
- (2014-10-01) Moen DM2 Distortion Master Pedal by Budget Pedal Demos
- 142mm (L) x 98mm (W) x 37mm (H)