Moen about the v1 (2008)
Buffalo is a special booster for live and home reording, it combines speaker simulator, Parametric EQ, DI and Headphone amplifier circuits.
- Parametric EQ provides Low/Mid/High and Mid-Tone Shift EQ-ing, wide adjustable tone.
- Build-in Speaker Simulator output for recording.
- Balanced DI out, great for live and studio work.
- Headphone out, makes an excellent personal practice amp.
Moen about the v2
GEN2 Buffalo is improved version of GEN1 buffalo, it's a special guitar pedal designed for small concert and personal recording studio.
It features with a parametric EQ which can be turned on/off by the stomp switch, the internal cabinet simulator is perfect for direct recording and the headphone amplifier is very helpful for quiet practice.
- Case Dimension: 142 x 98 x 37 mm
- Weight: 0.55kg
- Power Suppy: DC9V or 6F22 battery
- Current Drain: 17mA
- Input Impedance: 500k ohm
- Output Impedance: 10k ohm
- 142mm (L) x 98mm (W) x 37mm (H)