GEC9 offers unprecedented control over your guitar effect system.
- Recall presets instantly, 50 presets ( 5 presets/bank x 10banks).
- 6 Series loops and 3 separate loops.
- The separate loops can be used as latched switches for AMP channel switching, switching AMP channel by one preset!
- Each separate loop can be used as programmable ABY switcher.
- There are two output jacks which are able to output to two AMPs at the same time.
- "POP" cancellation circuit, elimintes "POP" sound when switch effects.
- Instant MUTE design. The MUTE is also a "Switch to TUNER" switch.
- Buffered input/ Non-Bufferred input option.
- Standard negative center DC9V power supply.
- Wide switch distance avoid misstepping, 70mm/2.76inch switch distance.
- Ultra Compact Enclosure Size: 430(L)x95(W)x30(H)mm / 16.9(L)x3.54(W)x3.74(H)inch.
- (2010-11-13) GEC9 Guitar Pedal Switcher Part 1 - Connect 9 guitar pedals by Moen
- (2010-11-13) GEC9 Guitar Pedal Switcher Part 2 - Amp footswitch function by Moen
- (2010-11-13) GEC9 Guitar Pedal Switcher Part 3 - Switching between Amps by Moen
- (2012-06-29) GEC9 pedal switcher demo by Chris Osborne by Moen
- (2012-06-29) Moen GEC9 featuring Chris Osborne of the Chris Osborne Band by Rifftone
- (2012-10-07) GEC9 demo by Mason Stoops by Moen
- (2013-05-08) MOEN GEC9 Proper by musicexpresscanada
- (2013-05-26) MOEN GEC9 PEDAL SWITCHER DEMO IN DETAIL by musicexpresscanada
- (2014-10-17) Moen GEC9 - Looper/Switcher - Full Demo by EytschPi42
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...