GEC8 JR is a versatile pedal switcher which control up to 8 loops and 2 AMP channels.
- Tiny footprint : 480(L) x 60(W) x 52(H) mm / 18.9(L)x2.35(W)x2.05(H)inch.
- Instant recall, no delay at all.
- Relay Truebypass design.
- Totally control 8 loops, 7 series loops and 1 separate loop.
- Two dedicated latch type footswitches.
- "POP" cancellation circuit, elimintes "POP" sound when switch effects.
- Instant MUTE design. The MUTE is also a "Switch to TUNER" switch.
- Up to 24 nonvolatile presets, 4 presets * 6 banks.
- Standard negative center DC9V power supply.
- Wide switch distance avoid misstepping, 70mm/2.76inch switch distance.
No forum threads about this effect yet.