Moen (in English)
Designed for stage guitarists, Guitar Effect Commander (GEC434) is a versatile loop station which where multiple combination effect looping is possible just by engaging a single switch, it also features an onboard volume booster and a silent tuner option as well. The friendly user interface makes programming easy.
Different from other loop systems, the loop turn of GEC434 is discretional, for example, a distortion pedal connects to CH1, a delay pedal to CH2, a WAH pedal to CH3, a compressor pedal to CH4, user will be able to setup the presets to store below possible singal flows:
- Preset1: "guitar -> Comp -> WAH -> delay"
- Preset2: "guitar -> WAH -> Comp -> delay"
- Preset3: "guitar -> distortion -> delay -> WAH"
- Preset4: ......
- Dimension: 36.5(L)X11.6(W)X5.3(H)cm
- Weight: 1380g
- Power Supply: DC9V
- Current Drain: Less than 280mA
- Input impedance: 500K ohm
- Output impedance: 10K ohm
- Max. Input Vp-p: 30V
- Tuner Out impedance: 10K ohm
- Booster Gain: 0dB ~ +15dB
- (2009-05-21) MOEN GEC 434 Demo by Martin Behr by Martin Behr
- (2009-07-14) GEC434 Guitar Effects Matrix Switcher by Moen
- (2010-01-23) MOEN Looper Demo by Martin Behr by Martin Behr
- (2010-06-11) MOEN EFFECTS GEC434 by Carlos Osnaya
- (2010-06-14) MOEN EFFECTS COMMANDER IN LIVE by Carlos Osnaya
- (2010-06-21) MOEN GEC434 / Metal Dist/ Compressor / Pretty Dolly / Chorus Demo by Moen
- (2010-08-28) Moen GEC434 Guitar Effects Commander & BigMuff & Cry Baby by M.A.S.F.
- (2010-08-28) Moen GEC434 Guitar Effects Commander Loop System / BigMuff&AD999&Small Clone&CryBaby by M.A.S.F.
- (2010-12-02) MOEN GEC434 Guitar Effects Commander Board by Swamp Industries