- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
The compact ModTone MT-PH Atomic Phaser is a true bypass boutique style pedal that recreates the sweeping articulate tones of classic phasers we all love.
- (2008-06-17) ModTone Atomic Phaser MT-PH by ModToneMan
- (2009-08-23) ???? ModTone MT-PH ????? ?????? by Chuya Online
- (2009-12-11) ModTone Atomic Phaser by GuitarGearComMx
- (2009-12-16) MT-PH ModTone Phaser Pedal Two different guitar and amps by ModToneMan
- (2010-06-22) Modtone Phaser.mpg by Willie Vega
- (2011-01-18) Phaser Shoot out by Willie Vega
- (2011-06-21) ModTone MT-PH Atomic Phaser Pedal by ModTone
- (2011-10-07) ModTone MT-PH Phaser by ModTone
- (2011-11-11) MODTONE ATOMIC PHASER II PHASOR GUITAR PEDAL REVIEW - GearUP on TMNtv ! by TMNtv
- (2012-09-27) ModTone Atomic Phaser demo by Dave Dykhuizen
- (2013-06-19) MT-PH ModTone Atomic Phaser II by ModTone
- (2014-04-07) Modtone Atomic Phaser II Pedal ~ ModTone Mayhem Month! by The Tone King
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...