The Rewah Pro Bass is the next generation all analog wah pedal for electric bass. The bass version is built around the same custom inductor as the Rewah Pro but with modified circuit design to support the lower frequencies. The superior bass response of the extra large Rewah inductor makes an excellent platform for an outstanding bass wah sound. Rewah Pro Bass features the same audiophile quality dual transistor, JFET output buffer, and hardwired True Bypass for extremely low noise, as well as Rewah’s unique switchable tone modifications.
- Sw1. Increases gain to add slight overdrive to the output transistor.
- Sw2. Slightly lowers the filters center frequency and reduces the bandwidth for a more nasal wah sound.
- Sw3. Significantly lowers the center of the filter band for a bass heavy wah.
- Sw4. Slightly reduces gain and increases bandwidth for a cleaner sound.
Switches can be used individually or in conjunction for a total of sixteen different tonal variations.
Each Rewah Pro Bass is individually signed by the Mission Master Engineer who built and tested it from start to finish.
- (2017-11-07) Mission Rewah Pro Bass by Mission Engineering
- (2018-01-18) Bass Musician Magazine Product Review - Mission Rewah Pro Bass by BMMCD07