The Rewah Pro is the next generation all analog wah pedal from Mission Engineering. Rewah is built around a custom inductor of the type used in very high end HiFi amplifiers. The inductance and resistance are the same as the vintage halo inductors that are highly coveted for wah pedals. Due to the huge core, twice the size of a typical wah coil, Rewah has excellent bass response and little saturation. Audiophile quality dual transistor, JFET output buffer, and Hardwire True Bypass ensure extremely low noise. Mission’s own design cast metal chassis matched to a custom, sealed ICAR taper pot gives vintage style strength and feel while offering an increased frequency range over a typical wah pedal. Additionally, many of the commonly favored wah circuit modifications are available to the user via the setting of small internal switches. A total of 16 possible tonal variations can be selected. Rewah is finished in a beautiful metallic candy purple with an aluminum Rewah badge.
- Sw1. Increases gain to add a pleasant overdrive to the output.
- Sw2. Slightly lowers the filters center frequency and reduces the bandwidth for a more nasal wah sound.
- Sw3. Significantly lowers the center of the filter band for a bass heavy wah.
- Sw4. Slightly reduces gain and increases bandwidth for a cleaner sound.
Switches can be used individually or in conjunction for different tonal variations.
- (2013-04-09) Mission Engineering - REWAH - Demo - THE SKINNY - Guitar Pedal Expo 2013 by SkinnyMusicTV
- (2014-01-23) Line 6 M13 | Mission Eng. Rewah Pro & EP1R | Smitty Style: Demo by Burgerman666
- (2015-07-16) Mission Engineering ReWah Pro demo of internal dip switch functions with Quilter MicroPro Mach II HD by Gearmanndude
- (2015-07-16) Misson Engineering ReWah Pro wah pedal demo with Quilter MicroPro Mach II HD & MJT Strat by Gearmanndude
- (2017-11-19) Soren Andersen Rewah Pro by Mission Engineering
- (2018-05-13) Mission Engineering ??? Rewah PRO by BuzzbeeTV