Flexible, rugged and ready for any number of applications.
The EXP1-PRO is a professional quality, all metal expression pedal designed exclusively for Musician's Friend by Mission Engineering. The pedal is compatible with expression pedal inputs on many stomp boxes, multi-effects units, MIDI controllers and keyboards. Simply connect the output from the pedal with a single 1/4" TRS cable to the expression pedal input on your compatible device.
The EXP-1-PRO features a custom designed 10K Ohm linear, fully sealed potentiometer that works perfectly with most devices, and is rated at greater than 1 Million operations for perfect response and extra long life. An input level knob on the side allows the adjustment of the minimum level from zero to approximately 80% making this a very flexible as well as road ready expression pedal.
- All-metal construction
- Compatible with expression pedal inputs on stompboxes, MIDI controllers, keyboards and multi-effect units
- 10K Ohm linear, fully sealed potentiometer
- Internal resistance - 10K Ohm
- Taper - Linear
- Polarity - Tip to wiper
- Function - Voltage Divider
- Usage rating > 1M cycles
- Input Trim Potentiometer
- Internal resistance - 50K Ohm
- Taper - Linear
- Function - Limiting
- Usage Rating > 15K cycles
- Base length at longest point - 9.9”
- Base width at widest point - 4.0”
- Height at highest point including feet - 3.25”
- Pedal length - 8.7”
- Pedal width at widest point - 3.0”
- Pedal width at narrowest point - 2.3”
- Weight - 3.5 lb.
- (2010-03-27) Mission EP1-TC G-System Setup by Mission Engineering
- (2010-04-05) Mission EP1-L6 Demo by Mission Engineering
- (2011-02-13) ep1 l6 mission completed by Mission Engineering
- (2012-12-12) Mission EP1 KP & Kemper Set Up by Mission Engineering
- (2013-10-08) Soren Andersen - Mission EP1-TC and TC Electronic G-System by Mission Engineering
- (2014-01-23) Line 6 M13 | Mission Eng. Rewah Pro & EP1R | Smitty Style: Demo by Burgerman666
- (2016-04-08) Mission EP1 KP Update by Mission Engineering
- (2016-08-25) Mission Engineering EP-1 Expression Pedal by reverbmarket