Midnight 30 Music
The serenity reverb is broken up into 2 parts. The bypass switch on the left turns the overall pedal on and off.
The ghost switch controls the tone, feedback and ghost knobs. That means when the ghost switch is off you get a simple, one knob reverb signal with the amount being controlled by the Reverb knob. When you are ready for more reverb stomp on the "ghost" switch and the other 3 knobs are brought in to the mix. The tone, feedback and ghost knobs all work very well together and really shine with a clean guitar signal.
It's made with the finest parts I can find, is wired true bypass and is powered by a standard "boss-style" negative tip 9v adaptor.
- (2013-12-16) Serenity Reverb (short demo) by Midnight 30 Music
- (2014-08-20) My friend @mattpacco of @desperationband And @rooandthehowl getting creative with his Serenity Reverb! Thanks for sharing! by Midnight 30 Music
- (2014-09-05) Check out these gorgeous sounds @adamxblack24 is getting from his gear, one of which is one of my Serenity Reverb's! by Midnight 30 Music
- (2014-09-22) I preview of a demo video on how I use the Serenity Reverb for acoustic guitar... by Midnight 30 Music
- (2014-10-20) Serenity Reverb Demo by Midnight 30 Music
- (2014-10-20) And one mixed with the Serenity Reverb... by Midnight 30 Music
- (2014-10-20) And one with 2 Starry Nights with separate delay times and the Serenity.... by Midnight 30 Music
- (2015-02-02) The tape delay setting on the Alter Ego x4 and the ghost working on the Serenity... by Midnight 30 Music
- (2015-05-28) Some jangly sounds with the micro pog, the serenity reverb and the new starry night delay jr! The junior makes a perfect second delay. It sounds amazing, it's affordable, and it has a small footprint! by Midnight 30 Music
- (2015-12-08) Some warm ambience with the M30 Vintage Tremolo, the Serenity Reverb and a little delay. You can still pre-order the trem at the special price. They start shipping later this week! by Midnight 30 Music
- (2016-01-16) Serenity Reverb by Midnight 30 Music
- (2016-12-28) Check out this playing from one of my favorite customers, @charliewrrmc. He plays guitar for Wynonna Judd and man does he know how to use the Serenity Reverb and the OD No.30. He told me that they were the only 2 pedals he was using. You can hear the g
- (2017-01-25) Ever wonder how the Serenity Reverb can do with a heavy spring sound? Sloppy playing, but that's how I roll!
- (2017-02-08) Some sounds with a springy setting on the Serenity Reverb and dirt with the Lopez Special double overdrive.